Speech Pathologist – Sydney
$75,000 to $100,000
Australian Capital TerritoryNew South WalesNorthern TerritoryQueenslandSouth AustraliaSydneyTasmaniaVictoriaWestern Australia
Thu, 15th April 2021
Are you interested in relocating to Sydney for the perfect role? Now is your chance!! Join a beautiful private practice based in Western Sydney
MARS Healthcare is currently recruiting an experienced Speech Pathologist to join a leading Private Practice based in Western Sydney. Not all your caseload will be NDIS supported, their caseload consists of a mix of private and NDIS funded clients. Relocation assistance will be provided!!
You would be responsible for assessing and treating children and adolescents who have a range of communication disorders and planning and participating in their innovative groups and programmes. You will provide one on one therapy services, joint speech / OT therapy sessions, and conduct both office and school visits (no more than one school in a day).
You will also be responsible for maintaining the amazing culture that exists in their workplace, and for injecting fun and positivity in your everyday interactions!
The following will be made available to you:
- Access to countless resources to support your clinical development.
- Weekly one-on-one mentoring from the Clinic Director to further develop your clinical skills.
- Clinical and personal growth will also be supported via weekly clinical and group case reviews, in-services and 1:1 mentoring
- An amazing team of therapists and access to admin superstars who are there to help you with tasks that slow you down.
- Access to countless subscriptions to learning portals.
- Generous amounts of paperwork time
- Your workday remains within your workday! You are scheduled with time specifically allocated within your day to complete tasks.
- Your own office, laptop, and iPad
- Excellent renumeration accompanied with 5 weeks annual leave.
- A workplace that is fun! They run team workshops, culture days and team bonding events to continue to build upon their clinic culture.
- Be caring, warm, fun, and enthusiastic.
- Be a quick learner and excited to learn new skills.
- Love working in a team and collaborating with other team members.
- Value our amazing team culture and do all they can to uphold it.
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Preferably have 18 months+ years’ experience working with children
- Be humble, willing to learn, but also driven to help others succeed.
- Speech Pathology Australia Membership
- Private indemnity insurance.
- Access to own transport with a current driver’s licence.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build rapport with clients and families.
- Willingness to work with a paediatric caseload.
- Working with Children Check
- National Police Check
- Experience preferred but not required
If you feel this position is for you, then please click the ‘APPLY’ now button today or contact Emilie O Donaghue on 043 543 571 or email me on [email protected] for more details.