Speech Pathologist | Disability | Tamworth
Fri, 19th October 2018
Generous salary package + salary sacrifice + entertainment card
Lots of internal support and professional development opportunities
New/recent graduates and experienced therapists will be considered.
Develop your core Speech Pathology skills by managing a varied caseload of adults and children in a supportive and flexible working environment.
Our client is an established Not-for-Profit organisation that provides services to adults and children who have disabilities.
Due to the acquisition of new funding, they are looking for a Speech Pathologist to join their Tamworth team.
This is a permanent position (Monday to Friday). Full-time or part-time (min. 3 days) candidates will be considered for the role. The start date can be flexible for the right person.
About the role:
You will join a team of Allied Health Staff to provide Speech Pathology Services to adults and children who have disabilities.
Your roles and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Providing specialist support services to people who have disabilities, including clients who have multiple and complex support needs
- Direct therapeutic intervention in 1:1 and group situations
- Involvement with communication and dysphagia management
- Delivering education
- One-on-one and group therapy, and education sessions
- Provide appropriate professional support and training to staff, families, and advocates
- Work alongside a highly skilled multi-disciplinary team that practices a person-centred approach for each client
- Full and thorough induction and a large in-house professional development program
- Lots of internal support from Senior OTs, Team Leaders and Managers
- Salary packaging
- Entertainment card
- Free counselling service for all employees and their families
- Massages for staff
- Tertiary qualifications in Speech Pathology and SPA registration
- Desirable: experience working as an Speech Pathologist in a disability setting
- Recent police check and Working with Children’s Check
- Current senior first aid
- Australian drivers licence and access to own car
To apply online, forward your resume by using the ‘Apply for job’ button, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Roisin Coffey on 02 9003 4935 or Roisin.Coffey@marsrecruitment.com.au
Only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted about this role.