AU$80 - AU$100 per annum + + car, phone, laptop + rental allowance
Tue, 17th May 2022
Our client is a small private organisation that is well respected across Darwin, Brisbane and the Gold Coast.. They are
Our client is a small private organisation that is well respected across Darwin, Brisbane and the Gold Coast.. They are looking for a Speech Pathologist to join their team on a permanent full time basis in their brand new clinic. The current team is very friendly and supportive and they are looking for someone that is like minded to join their team. They have a fantastic culture with regular team events, BBQ’s, lunchs and team outtings.
If this sounds like the sort of team that you woud like to be part of, please see further information below.
About the role:
You will provide specialist Speech Pathology services to a mixed caseload, this will be dependant on your experience, knowledge and passion. This involves following a person cantered, strengths-based approach. You will work closely with the current growing MDT inclusive of Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, and Physiotherapist’s to provide the best outcome for your clients.
Your roles and responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide group and individual assessments in the a community based setting.
- Travel to rural and remote communities across the Top End to provide therapy into the indigenous communities
- Assist families, children and schools to develop, plan and evaluate a clients needs
- Appropriate liaison with other members of the multi-disciplinary team to ensure the best course of treatment is being implemented.
- Work with NDIS clients to help them to achieve their goals
- Generous salary up to 110K + super, laptop and phone
- Your own new car, with all petrol and all expenses paid including for private and personal use
- Relocation Assistance
- Rental assistance of $400 PW or $20,800 PA paid weekly. This will be on going for your duration of your tenure with the company
- $1000 annual professional development allowance
- 2 days of study leave per year
- Option to work a 9 day fortnight
- Flexible and family friendly working environment
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Tertiary qualifications in Speech Pathology
- FULL AHPRA registration and working rights in Australia
- Friendly and approchable
- Recent police clearance and WWC or willingness to obtain
- Australian drivers’ licence
To apply online, forward your resume by using the ‘Apply for job’ button, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Holly Gilson on 0413 645 737 or [email protected]
Only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted about this role.
Apply for this Job