Solutions Consultant – ETL / Data Migration
Tue, 9th February 2021
This role is responsible for supporting our sales team identify requirements and suitable software, solutions this involves being onsite with clients.
Brand new opportunity to work for one of Australia’s Leading health IT solution providers with a globally recognised technology, data-driven insights, and collaborative approach to ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
This role is responsible for supporting our sales team identify requirements and suitable software, solutions this involves being onsite with clients, presenting our solutions as well as being in our office, building bespoke presentations and engaging with other teams.
- Develop financial market solutions using business process management and enterprise applications integration technologies.
- Perform software installation and configuration, client training and support and system troubleshooting.
- Help translate business requirements and technical architecture and designs
- Define and document functional and technical requirements.
- Provide insight insights to the product teams to improve the client experience and enable movement to the cloud, coaching the sales team to work towards strategic business goals whole providing an outstanding customer experience.
- Work hands on in all aspects of the solutions pre sales process preparing proposals, response to RFIs, RFPs, providing solution demonstrations, performing and presenting results of POC in order to secure the technical wins.
- Experience in data management ETL, Data migrations, BI
- Strong SQL Knowledge
- Enterprise data management & architecture
- Experience in technical presales or customer facing
The newly created role offers an experienced Solutions Consultant the opportunity to join an extremely innovation and results driven environment.
To apply for this role please send your resume in WORD format to Jordon.email@example.com and I will get back to ASAP.