Solution Architect – Permanent – $120,000 to $140,000 + commission
Fri, 8th March 2019
Solution Architect, global cloud & managed services provider, permanent opportunity, lucrative commission structure, Sydney based.
Our client is one of the largest software solutions and managed services providers, their business spans across nearly 50 countries worldwide and have a robust customer base of more than 800. Part of an even larger organisation, this subsidiary focuses on maximising performance, security and management across ERP, cloud, privacy and security, compliance, data, and HR/HCM reporting.
A large part of their business currently exists throughout the Americas and Europe, and hence their key focus over the next 24 months is to build out the APJC region which is forecasted to have exponential revenue growth which you will be a key figure in helping with.
Due to this appetite in growth, this organisation is looking to hire several exceptional Solution Architects with extensive experience in either ERP or Cloud solutions, coupled with an ability to assist with the pre-sales/sales process.
As the Solution Architect, you will be responsible for the following:
- Lead the development of technical solutions proposed, in addition to providing sound technical support and acting as the subject matter expert in the key area;
- Support the sales process by understanding the customer’s requirements, but also assisting the sales representatives and business development managers with technical aspects;
- As part of the sales process, you will be required to prepare and deliver sales demos and presentations of the technical proposal;
- Be part of any SOW, RFP or similar contract process;
- Proactive support of the customer’s technology strategies ensuring it meets their ultimate business goal and vision;
- Support and deliver managed services, ERP and cloud engagements as a service to customers/clients.
The successful Solution Architect will possess the following skills and experience;
- A subject matter expert on cloud and managed services which include AWS, Azure or SAP to name a few;
- Experience selling cloud and manager services and is comfortable with presenting, performing demonstrations, and closing complex, and often transformational solutions;
- Certification in either AWS or Azure (preferably both) would be highly advantageous;
- Previous experience as a Solution Architect or Pre-Sales Architect within the cloud or ERP arena, preferably AWS, Azure or SAP;
- Exposure to dealing with senior level and C-level executives to understand needs and in turn present bespoke technical solutions.
If this sounds like you and are interested in this opportunity, please click apply!