Social Media Manager
AU$90000 - AU$100000 per annum + plus Super and Bonus
Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
Fri, 26th November 2021
My client is seeking a talented Social Media & Community Executive to join their team. You’ll come aboard as the
My client is seeking a talented Social Media & Community Executive to join their team. You’ll come aboard as the champion of the brand across social media and online forums, with a focus to deepen and extend their reach and impact across these channels.
You’ll have strong communication skills, interest and understanding of investing, aptitude with social media monitoring tools, and a desire to develop and oversee an active online community.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Deliver on and continue to expand the social media strategy across all key social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Linkedin and YouTube.
- Establish tone and creative guidelines to support consistent experiences across social media and forums.
- Take our influencer programme to the next level, forging relationships with industry contacts to encourage conversations about investing.
- Engage with, and aim to deepen relationships with the community across channels
- Establish and maintain a social media calendar
- Produce, source, and publish social media content, as well as manage external agencies to deliver on social media plans.
- Daily monitoring and reporting of assigned accounts and responding to queries and comments.
- Analyse and report regularly on campaign activity.
To be successful:
- 4+ years’ experience managing social media channels or digital communities
- Genuine interest in financial markets and investing is essential.
- Specialist in developing social marketing strategies that are native to each channel and that can deliver tangible results.
- Strong writing and content generation skills
- Experience managing relationships with external and internal agencies/design teams to brief and manage original content.
- Experience running influencers campaigns and how they can be used to extend social campaigns.
- Proven track record delivering results on social campaigns, with the ability to make insight- and data-driven decisions.
- Understanding of major social media platforms including analytics and business manager tools.
- Comfortable with campaign reporting and optimisation to ensure we are on the right track and achieving our KPIs.
- Flexible, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail, excellent organisation skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
Apply for this Job