Social Media Coordinator – Property
Fri, 25th January 2019
Excellent team environment – social. fun & supportive
Leading Property business
Convenient location, onsite parking + close to cafes & shops
Market leader, national company. Varied role, innovative business. Work life balance. Supportive team + ongoing development.
About the Company:
Our client are property specialists. They are a top 100 Australian company, and offer clients a range of products and services.
Due to growth, they are looking for a Social Media Coordinator.
- Develop and drive the strategic direction of the social media strategy/digital strategy across the business
- Interact with social media communities and manage social media channels to ensure elevation of brands and enhance communication
- Manage and implement all social media activities including structure and best practice
- Develop reporting metrics that will provide key tracking information and response
- Assist with the development of written collateral
Experience and Skills:
- Degree qualified in Marketing, Business, E-Commerce or related
- 1-3 years + experience in a social media/digital role
- Solid knowledge of social media platforms
- Track record of developing actionable recommendations from analysis
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe
- Moderate knowledge of HTML and CMS
What our client can offer you:
- Excellent team environment
- Training a focus
- Varied social/digital marketing role
- Market leader with growth plans
- Work life balance a focus
To apply please click apply or call Brea Bugeja at MARS Recruitment on 03 9448 3007 for a confidential discussion.