Fri, 21st December 2018
An exciting opportunity for a settlements officer to join a successful Australian brokerage firm.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an Australian financial services organisation that are focused on delivering customers the best finance solutions.This role will see you responsible for the accurate and timely processing of approved finance transactions to ensure they are funded in an accurate and timely manner. This opportunity is offered on an initial 3 month contract with the view to be made permanent. We are open to seeing candidates that are available as of the week of the 7th of January.
- processing settlements for asset finance transactions
- cash management & payments administration
- collections & investigations of arrears which occur
- monitor & escalate expired insurance policies
- Invoicing as required
- provide excellent client services
- process improvement where required
- settlements processing experience
- understanding of leasing products
- previous banking operations experience
- tertiary qualification in accounting or commerce
- exceptional communication skills
In order to be successful in this position you must posses exceptional communication skills in order to provide excellent client services. You will have a strong work ethic and ideally come from the broker side of financial services.
Please note that all applications will be handled in the strictest of confidence.