Settlements Officer – International Equities
Wed, 7th April 2021
My client is looking for an experienced Scrip Settlements Administrator to join a growing and collaborative team!
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a growing stockbroking firm with the opportunity to step into a diverse role working in a collaborative and supportive team.
My client is looking for a Scrip Settlements Administrator to be responsible for settlement of international & domestic equity market transactions and processing CHESS movements and corporate actions.
Role and responsibilities
- Broker to Broker
- CHESS conversions
- IPO bookings and allocations
- Settlement of trades with offshore custodians and brokers
- On- and off-market transfers and issuer conversions
- Corporate actions
- Cash reconciliations
- Processing and closing buy/sell contracts notes
- Deceased estate administration/processing
Background and experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in stockbroking settlements
- Strong industry experience working with equity and/or options processing
- Essential experience working with systems such as GBST Shares or GBST DCA
- Detailed knowledge of CHESS, Settlements, Options and Corporate Actions
- RG146 qualification is desirable
- Strong attention to details
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are looking to join a growing organisation and have a genuine interest to progress your career in equity settlements and working in a corporate, fast paced and hardworking financial services environment then we would love to hear from you.
For a confidential discussion or further information please email [email protected] or apply via the link.