Wed, 8th July 2020
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Clearing Operations Manager to join a unique financial institution to lead the Clearing Operations team.
My client, a market leading globally recognised financial institution, is looking for an experienced Manager to lead the Clearing Operations team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to step into a diverse role with responsibilities across multiple functions and products within the financial markets space.
Your role will involve working within a fast-paced environment, managing a high performing, customer facing team as the first point of contact for clearing and settlements. Key responsibilities will include operational post trade environment and processing of all exchange traded and OTC products within the Australian market.
- Day to day management of a high performing team
- Management of the real time post trade core operations function
- Ensure team adhere to all trading regulatory obligations & compliance rules
- Be an escalation point for all issue resolution & incident management
- Collaborate as a key business stakeholder for system issues, maintenance & upgrades
- Manage operational issues whilst engaging & servicing a range of stakeholders
- Lead identification & implementation for process improvement to reduce operational risk
- Previous management experience in a fast-paced environment
- In depth understanding of the post trade environment
- Exposure to back office operations within capital markets, a custodian, or a broking firm
- Experience leading a customer facing team
- Extensive knowledge of Australian financial markets & products
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience with systems such as Genium, DCS and Calypso
If you are an experienced Operations Manager with the required skills and experienced which is required to be successful for this opportunity please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org