Service Desk Analyst
Thu, 8th April 2021
Looking for Strong Service Desk Analysts – must be available within 1-2 weeks and be from high volume environments
An exciting opportunity for a Level 1/2 Support Analyst has arisen. In this role you will be required to accurately log and resolve technical support at level 1 / 2 Candidates must have experience in hardware troubleshooting as well as networking support. The role is an initial 6 month contract with the view to extend with a great chance to go permanent.
- Networking support
- Level 1/2 Support
- Manage competing priorities between inbound calls and queue management within the enterprise ticketing system to ensure services are delivered within expected time frames
- Hardware support
- Clearly and accurately document activities and client experience/context within the enterprise ticketing system as a single source of truth, while following the documented format and requirements.
- Contribute to organisational learning by identifying areas where existing documentation can be updated/created for the agencies knowledge base and existing documentation libraries.
- Participate in regular performance meetings and training activities. Complete individual learning plan focusing on attaining customer certifications and foundational skills in customer service and service desk technologies.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience in a IT support role essential – Level 1 / 2
- Experience working in Windows 7/10 Environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills in providing instructions, advising and consulting with customers.
- Proficiency in documenting technical investigation and outcomes accurately and concisely.
- Demonstrated time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities. Be able to manage self to deadlines.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants we can only contact succesfully shortlisted Candidates.