Senior Tax Accountant
Tue, 23rd July 2019
Large Financial Services Institution
Market Leading Remuneration
Senior Tax role well suited to an individual with Chartered or Commercial Financial Services experience.
Our client is a leading Financial Services company who are going through a period of accelerated growth due to new client acquisition and thus are recruiting a Senior Tax Accountant within the team work within a client facing environment and managing tax reporting, unit trust distributions and tax calculations according to clients expectations.
You will build and maintain strong relationships with clients, identify and present solutions to complex tax technical issues and demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge in your own service area.
- Responsible for reviewing tax calculations for superannuation fund tax and tax returns.
- Responsible for preparing tax reporting in a timely manner.
- Liaise with clients and auditors during Tax audits.
- Assisting on testing of tax templates and other ad hoc projects.
- Management of income tax compliance and risk policies, including management of the outsourced provider relationship.
- Train and coach the tax team as required.
- Either, 5+ years experience in a chartered firm with Financial Services experience or Commercial Financial Services experience
- Local Australian tax experience essential
- Commercially minded, with excellent communication skills
- Able to understand and analyse complex data
- Attention to detail
Accounting & Finance
(02) 9003 4926