Senior Speech Pathologist | Inner West | Mixed Caseload
$75,000 to $100,000
Mon, 17th August 2020
Experienced Speech Therapist for inner Sydney clinic required urgently for growing team and dynamic caseload.
About the role:
The Speech Pathologist will be based in a multi-disciplinary clinic serving the Inner West communities of Sydney. Full-time therapists with atleast 2+ years experience preferred. The caseload will be primarily paediatrics and some adults with both physical & mental disabilities and developmental challenges.
Your roles and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Comprehensive assessments in clinic and community
- Client-driven goal setting and intervention
- Regular progress evaluations and reporting
- Supervision of student placements
To be successful for this role, candidates should be quick starters, passionate, demonstrate leadership and excellent communication skills. In addition, you will also have the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Speech Pathology
- Full SPA registration
- NSW Driver’s Licence
- Police Check
What’s on Offer?
- A competitive salary plus bonus incentives
- Stocked kitchen and flexible work arrangements
- Provided work laptops, phones etc
- Career growth and professional development opportunities
- Social and fun team environment