Senior Speech Pathologist
AU$80 - AU$100 per annum + + car, phone and laptop
Thu, 12th May 2022
Our client is a small private organisation that is well respected across Brisbane and the Gold Coast.. They are looking
Our client is a small private organisation that is well respected across Brisbane and the Gold Coast.. They are looking for a Senior Speech Pathologist to join their team on a permanent full time basis in clinic. The current team is very friendly and supportive and they are looking for someone that is like minded to join their team. They have a fantastic culture with regular team events, BBQ’s, lunchs and team outtings.
If this sounds like the sort of team that you woud like to be part of, please see further information below.
About the role:
You will provide specialist Speech Pathology services to a mixed caseload, this will be dependant on your experience, knowledge and passion. This involves following a person cantered, strengths-based approach. You will work closely with the current growing MDT inclusive of Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Psychologist’s and Physiotherapist’s to provide the best outcome for your clients.
For this Senior position, you will work closely alongside the Business Manager/Senior Occupational Therapist to assist with the growth and leadership of the Speech Pathology team.
Your roles and responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide group and individual assessments in the a community based setting.
- Support and supervision to junior Speech Pathologist’s
- Assist families, children and schools to develop, plan and evaluate a clients needs
- Appropriate liaison with other members of the multi-disciplinary team to ensure the best course of treatment is being implemented.
- Work with NDIS clients to help them to achieve their goals
- Generous salary up to 110K +
- Your own provided to you for the duration of your time within the company. All fuel paid for personal/private and business use
- Option to work a 9 day fortnight
- $1200 annual PD allowance
- 2 additional days of paid leave for PD
- Flexible and family friendly working environment
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Tertiary qualifications in Speech Pathology
- FULL AHPRA registration
- Knowledge and understanding of the NDIS
- Experience as a Speech Pathologists
- Recent police clearance and WWC or willingness to obtain
- Australian drivers’ licence and own a reliable vehicle
To apply online, forward your resume by using the ‘Apply for job’ button, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Holly Gilson on 0413 645 737 or [email protected]
Only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted about this role.
Apply for this Job