Senior Software Engineer – C#/API/Micro-Services
Sun, 2nd May 2021
This newly created role involves working for a nationally recognised financial services company.
This Software Engineer will play a vital part in my client’s platform team. The underlying platform of this company is the foundation that all other products are built on.
Changes to this platform have significant impacts across all parts of the business and especially on their customers. As a result, they are looking for a passionate and talented Software Engineer who has experience in a .Net/C# environment and knowledge of micro-services working with a variety of APIs.
This is a great role that combines strategic problem solving and hands on execution.
As a Software Engineer, you will work in a fast-paced team across multiple products, both internal and external facing.
This role has a wide range of responsibilities such as:
- Elicitation / validation of requirements, collaborating on agile work breakdown / planning
- End to end delivery of user stories including testing / product support
- Design across existing and new products including API, business domain and database design
- Automated testing including unit, acceptance, integration, and UI
- To be considered for this role you will have experience in the following:
- C# (.net core and framework), React, Angular
- Microservices architecture, event sourcing, DDD, BDD (Spec flow), RESTful APIs
- Build kite
- AWS; Over 20 services, including – EC2, Lambda, Route53, VPC, ASG, Code Deploy
- SQL Server, Redis, AWS DynamoDB
- 7+ years working in software development roles
- Experience in a .Net environment
- A demonstrable passion for the sector
- Strong academic performance
- Be a self-motivator
- A test-driven design approach
- If this role is of interest, please send your resume in word format across to email –