Senior Risk In Change Manager
Sat, 3rd April 2021
An exciting opportunity has become available with a leading Financial Services firm for an experienced Risk in Change Senior Manager.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Risk In Change Manager that has a background within Technology specifically Cyber & Cloud, to join a leading Financial Services firm in Sydney. The successful candidate will sit within the Technology, Data & Governance team, the business unit provides end to end services across the wider business. The position is also responsible for the delivery of a number of a strategic programmes which will allow the business to simplify and prepare for future growth.
- Provide input into the Technology Risk In Change Framework ensuring it is fit for purpose
- Represent the line 1 teams on change projects to ensure risks are appropriately identified and addressed
- Ensure Projects meet the minimum requirements for managing operational risk in projects
- Assess the impact of projects on the organisations risk profile
- Lead Risk in Change Manager for large programs including Cloud Migration
- Assist projects with Regulatory Obligations and drive regulatory engagements
- Embed an effective Risk Culture
- 10+ years of Operational Risk experience within financial services, including major project or program experience within the Australian financial services industry that have also required regulatory engagement
- Extensive practical experience with project risk management frameworks and operational risk disciplines
- Understanding of the regulatory environment as well as key legislation impacting on business activities in financial services sector
- Regulatory engagement with respect to Cloud Computing an advantage
- Tertiary qualifications in Technology, Law, Business, Commerce, Economics, Finance or equivalent.
If you are interested in the role please click apply or contact Liam Sweeney via [email protected]