Senior Risk Advisor
Thu, 15th April 2021
Great opportunity for a professional in consulting looking for first move into industry or in a similar role looking for a step up in their career.
An innovative, driven and client-centric organisation truly revolutionising the way financial services are delivered. This is a well known Australian business with newly refurbished offices in Perth.
As Senior Risk Advisor you will play an integral role in an outcomes-focused team positioning risk management as the catalyst to drive business success. Reporting into the Risk Director you will support the delivery and execution of business-wide risk strategy and be responsible for:
- Maintaining and developing operational risk and compliance risk management frameworks
- Establishing positive working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Assiting the business unit leaders with their operational and compliance risk accountabilities
- Provision of timely information and input to assist with the day to day operations of the group
- Identifying relevant obligations and advising on: AML / CTF, Complaints, Breaches, Incidents, Cyber Security, BCP / DRP, Insurance etc.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in finance, commerce, laws or other relevant discipline
- Prior experience in a similar type role or risk consulting
- High level of planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Analytical mindset with a good eye for attention to detail
- The ability to operate independently and be a self-starter
- A willingness to work in a co-operative manner
How to Apply
To confirm your interest and to learn more then click “apply” now. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about your career and to discuss similar roles in the Risk market then please call 08 6315 3604 today.