Senior Registered Nurse
Wed, 13th November 2019
Rewarding role for a Senior Registered Nurse with in depth emergency skills to join a mining organisation on a 12 month contract in WA.
Mars Healthcare Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Nurse or a Remote Area Nurse to provide Primary Health care services to a larger community in the Pilbara region.
About the role
You will be someone who is responsible for the provision of quality nursing services, treatment and support to patients in a community. The position will work as part of the general practice team to deliver a high quality care to the mining community of around 700 people.
You will have well-developed interpersonal, problem solving and decision making skills and ideally have experience in working in a remote regional area.
You will also have:
- APHRA Registration
- Demonstrated skills in a rural and remote setting (Desirable)
- Extensive emergency presentation skills (Essential)
- Compassion and enthusiasm, with a friendly approach
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be happy to have a on call component to the role
- BLS or ALS
- Current driving licence
- WWCC WA
- Police clearance (or willing to obtain)
- $120,000 + Super + Salary Packaging + on call
- Housing included within the package including all bills
- Potential relocation allowance on offer for the right candidate who can commit to 12 months
- Friendly working environment
- Great support network
How to apply
If you feel this is the position for you then please click on the ‘APPLY’ button today or contact Jenna Fennell on 08 6465 4693.