Senior Registered Nurse | Mining
Fri, 17th July 2020
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Registered Nurse to complete a 5 month contract at a mine site in Western Australia!
Mars Healthcare Recruitment is currently recruiting for a leading NGO organisation and is looking for an experienced Registered Nurse or a Remote Area Nurse to provide Primary Health care services to a mining community in the Pilbara region of Western Australia.
About the role
You will be someone who is responsible for the provision of quality nursing services, treatment and support to patients. The position will work as part of the general practice team to deliver a high quality care to the clients.
You will have well-developed interpersonal, problem solving and decision-making skills and ideally have experience in working in the mining sector.
You will also have:
- APHRA Registration as a Registered Nurse
- Demonstrated skills in a rural and remote setting (ideally)
- Extensive emergency presentation skills
- Compassion and enthusiasm, with a friendly approach
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be happy to have a on call component to the role
- BLS or ALS
- Current driving licence
- Police clearance for the last 12 months (or willing to apply)
- $120,000 + call out allowance + super
- Salary packaging available on top of your salary
- Housing included along with all utilities
- Flights included in package
- Friendly working environment
- Great support network
How to apply