Senior Registered Nurse | Mining | Start Monday 11th March | Short Term Contract
Fri, 8th March 2019
Short term contract available with excellent rates of pay and on call rates for a Senior Registered Nurse!
Mars Healthcare Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Nurse or a Remote Area Nurse to provide Primary Health care services to a larger community in the Pilbara region.
About the role
You will be someone who is responsible for the provision of quality nursing services, treatment and support to patients. The position will work as part of the general practice team to deliver a high quality care to the community.
You will have well-developed interpersonal, problem solving and decision making skills and ideally have experience in working in a remote regional area.
You will also have:
- APHRA Registration
- Demonstrated skills in a rural and remote setting
- Experience in emergency presentations
- Compassion and enthusiasm, with a friendly approach
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be happy to be on call
- Current driving licence
- Working with children check
- Police clearance
- Excellent per hour rate and on call rates
- Free accommodation and flights from Perth Only
- Friendly working environment
- Great support network
How to apply