Thu, 14th March 2019
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Psychologist to join a leading NGO, just 10 minutes from Perth CBD.
My client is a leading NGO who provide extensive clinical services to young individuals and their families who are suffering from extreme mental health issues.
Due to continued growth and funding, we are seeking to recruit a Senior Psychologist for a program focused on youth mental health services.
Duties will include;
- Stakeholder engagement – liaise with internal and external third parties
- Provide crisis response and home based services where required
- Provide evidence based clinical case management
- Work to best practice standards
- Work within a multidisciplinary team
- Risk management
- Must have AHPRA registration
- Registered as a Psychologist under the Health Practitioner Regulation National Law Act (2009)
- Extensive experience working within the mental health field, preferably in youth / child mental health
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with young people
What’s on Offer?
No only will you get to work within a close knit, professional team, you will also enjoy a very competitive salary package of $112k including super + salary packaging. This organisation also offers family friendly working hours + on-site parking and scope for further development.