Senior Project Manager – Data Center
Tue, 23rd July 2019
Large scale Data Center relocation
Initial 6 month project with view to extend
On going large scale transformational work
Senior Project Manager to lead a Data Center. Great opportunity and daily rate. 6 months.
Our client is a leading global business are currently undertaking a large scale infrastructure transformation Project. Hence are currently looking for a Senior Project to lead a Data Center relocation Project.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for leading the end to end delivery of the Data Center project. As a result this individual will have project management experience delivering Data Center solutions at an enterprise level. This Senior Project Manager will be responsible for requirement gathering, shaping SOW, vendors selection, delivery and testing.
This organisation offers a highly dynamic and flexible working culture for the right candidate.
- Managing the project lifecycle from initiation through to delivery;
- Engaging with varying stakeholders and business units to ensure estimations, budgets, time expectancies are agreed;
- Provide strong engagement with stakeholders across the group such as senior management and business sponsors;
- Managing stakeholder expectations and delivering successful results;
- Managed Project resourcing and project scheduling.
- At least 7 years Senior Project Management experience;
- Strong experience leading Data Center and other infrastructure Technologies;
- Strong ability to work autonomously with limited support and work end to end in delivering the project;
- Well developed experience in partnering with business stakeholders to understand core project requirements and deliverables;
- Strong organisational and project scheduling skills;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage effectively with all levels of the business;
- Demonstrated autonomy in managing resources.
If this is you please click the APPLY button or contact Arnie Nyariri at MARS Recruitment