Senior Project Accountant
Wed, 3rd February 2021
A newly created role in an exciting market. Our client is looking for a Senior Project Accountant to come and join their growing team.
With clients from large to growing companies, this firm have developed positively in the market and will continue to do so in Perth’s strengthening economy. They have an experienced leadership team who would like to align with like minded people. This company have the ability to offer growth and progression to the right person along with joining a company whom should have solid success throughout the coming years.
This is a newly created role for a dynamic and switched on Project Accountant. The main responsibilities will include but won’t be limited to;
- Financial and management reporting
- Monthly P&L
- Financial analysis
- Business partnering
- Business improvements
- Understanding contracts and relationships
- CA/CPA qualified or equivalent
- MUST have career in mining
- Circa 10-15 years experience
- MUST have commercial experience
- MUST have excellent commercial acumen and demonstrated business partnering
Please apply via the link as a selection process will take place over the next week. Only those shortlisted will be contacted.