Senior Payroll Officer
Up to AU$95000 per annum + + Super
Southbank, Melbourne, Australia
Thu, 25th November 2021
Company information You will be working for a market leading private sector organisation, who are based in the CBD. They
You will be working for a market leading private sector organisation, who are based in the CBD. They are currently recruiting for a Senior Payroll Officer on a permanent basis.
- Processing of end to end Payroll – 1500 employees
- Working as part of a small team reporting in to the Payroll Manager
- Sound understanding of all legislative frameworks regarding Payroll Tax, Super and STP
- Support the end to end payroll process, with demonstrated experience in SAP payroll system
- Support projects, including an underpayment resolution project, by reviewing our current payroll methodology of reporting across the business, challenge current methodologies and implement creative solutions
- Establish systems and controls to ensure payroll data integrity, including Payroll system tables, codes and general ledger accounts are accurate
- Process and review all Payroll Reports prior for Manager’s approval
- Investigate and report on any security violations i.e. user access to Payroll related data
- Review GL reconciliations in a timely manner with supporting documentation and ensure all Payroll related payments are processed within the required timeframes without errors
- Build positive relationships within the business and provide timely and accurate information/data when required
- Mentor the payroll team and build capability in others to deliver a positive & consistent employee experience
- Develop, implement and monitor our Service Level Agreements with internal customers and service providers
- Complete payroll and financial activities on month and year end
- Take action to improve the reporting to meet business unit needs.
You will receive
You will receive an excellent remuneration package, full company benefits, flexibility to work from home and the office.
Please apply for the position and your application will be reviewed.
Apply for this Job