Senior Outreach Mental Health Nurse
$75,000 to $100,000
Wed, 2nd December 2020
Mars Healthcare is in search for a Mental Health professional to join a leading NGO in the Northern Suburbs of Perth!
My client is a huge advocate for improving the delivery of mental health services to children and young adults across WA. Due to growth and further contract wins, they are in search of an experienced Mental Health Nurse to work within their team in the northern suburbs on a contract basis until July 2022 with a high chance of extension.
As an experienced Senior Registered Mental Health Nurse, you will oversee and manage referrals and cases of children and young adults who are suffering from or are at risk of early psychosis episodes and work with them to assist in finding a positive outcome for their needs. Additional to you role as clinician you will be able to lead, mentor and manage a small mental health team, other duties will include;
- Providing a responsive and efficient service for young people and their families
- Extensive stakeholder engagement
- Work within a multidisciplinary team of mental health professionals
- Ensure delivery of high quality care based on existing evidence, standards and guidelines.
- You will be a Registered Mental Health Nurse with at least 3 year’s experience
- AHPRA registration
- Demonstrated experience in acute assessments
- Good knowledge of Youth Mental Health
- A high level of interpersonal skills
- Driving License
- Valid Police Check
You will also have experience working with individuals who have suffered from complex mental health issues and be seeking a challenge and rewarding working environment.
What’s on Offer?
Not only will you get to work within a supportive and progressive organisation, but you will also receive an excellent salary package of up to $85-$95k + Super + Salary Packaging.