Senior Mobile UX Designer
Thu, 14th March 2019
Join a destination company, working across Enterprise, SME and Start ups clients. iOS and Android mobile applications.
Our client is one of Australia’s leading Mobile Application Development companies. Working with Australia’s leading brands and organisations from enterprise, SME and Tech start up business. In addition, this organisation has an innovation lab that looks as new exciting projects and Technology.
They’re currently in the market for a strong creative Mobile UX designer with a strong passion to push the boundaries and build awesome applications that will delight their customers nationally across Australia.
Working with some of Melbourne’s most talented thinker, designer and developers, you will work end to end – everything from initial concept and research, onsite testing, creation of wireframes and prototypes through to creating highly functional interfaces for the new moblie applications.
What you will be doing and what you will need….
- A talented & experienced designer with a track record of creating leading mobile customer experiences;
- Demonstrable design thinking and journey mapping qualifications and experience;
- Up to scratch with the latest trends in design and emerging UX patterns;
- Highly developed knowledge of user experience practice across the digital ecosystem, lean and agile methods, software development and digital channels especially mobile;
- Collaborative in the true sense of the word, comfortable working with others in cross functional, agile and continuous delivery teams;
- Hands-on experience and design skills using key software platforms, including Adobe CC, Sketch, InVision and Axure;
- Skilled in documenting and communicating design (concept sketches, app information architecture, workflows, wireframes, comps, prototypes, production assets) at the appropriate time during product development;
- Proven experience designing and conducting user testing sessions, and using outputs to refine UX, design and product development outcomes
- Understanding and appreciation of core digital channels and capabilities, including web, mobile, social and identity.
If this sounds like you, or you would like to know more please hit the ‘APPLY’ button or call Arnie Nyariri at MARS Recruitment on 03 9448 3009.