Senior Marketing Specialist – Retail (5 month contract)
Thu, 9th August 2018
Iconic Brand, leading the Australian market
Surround yourself with innovative, creative people
Career development a focus (opportunities to work in the US, UK and Europe)
Premium retailer, strong global presence. Brilliant product range. Exciting Marketing role, work with an innovative marketing team. 6 month contract.
About the Company:
Our client is a global retailer and a well known brand. They have gone from strength to strength and have aggressive growth plans for 2018/19.
Currently, they are looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Specialist. You will work with a team of marketing professionals, that will help you bring to life your marketing plans.
- Assist with the development and implementation of a range of ATL and BTL marketing campaigns
- Plan, write and deliver a wide range of marketing collateral and customer communications for various audiences
- Work with the Marketing Manager to define the channel strategy, messaging and the creative execution of all material required
- Design, communicate, monitor and continually improve integrated marketing campaigns
- Prepare briefs for creative and media agencies
- Project manage the campaign implementation process from start to finish
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure brand consistency
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, PR or equivalent
- At least 7 years experience in a campaign role within retail
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of project management skills
- An ability to build strong relationships
What our client can offer you:
- A brilliant team environment, and excellent facilities!
- Varied marketing role
- The opportunity to be creative and to challenge the ‘status quo’
- Career progression a focus
- Work for a global retailer, leading the Australian market
To apply please click apply or call Brea Bugeja at MARS Recruitment on 03 9448 3007 for a confidential discussion.