Senior Marketing Manager
AU$160000 - AU$190000 per annum + plus Super and Bonus
Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
Fri, 20th May 2022
My client is one of Australia’s leading managers in the Exchange Traded funds (ETF) space, with a reputation for innovation
My client is one of Australia’s leading managers in the Exchange Traded funds (ETF) space, with a reputation for innovation and “market firsts”.
If you’re passionate about educating consumers on how to invest their hard earned cash, this is a role for you.
The sector is one of the fastest growing categories of investment products globally and in Australia over the last decade and the market is set to continue growing strongly in the coming years.
About the role
My client is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced individual to join the team as a Senior Marketing Manager to help build on their Australian success story.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing you will be responsible for a broad range of activity including overseeing content and educational initiatives, brand, creative and advertising strategy and execution, external partnerships and events. You will play a key role in delivering campaigns that make an impact throughout the funnel, ensuring a cycle of continuous improvement is implemented.
They’re looking for someone who is experienced in creating and executing on a strategic plan by looking at business objectives and then working collaboratively with the broader marketing team to ensure successful execution.
You’ll be an experienced people manager with strong written and verbal communication skills. You’ll bring your expertise, attention to detail, positive attitude and initiative to this role and you’ll enjoy lots of variety each day.
Preference is given to applicants with have prior working experience in a similar role within asset management and/or financial services, and/or demonstrated interest and expertise in wealth management/investment products.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with colleagues to oversee educational programs and content to expand the organic footprint (including SEO) and awareness in the market
- Set the strategic editorial direction and work with content and communications colleagues and external suppliers for content production, editorial copy-writing and other visual brand assets
- Create channel marketing plans that contribute to the broader marketing strategy
- Oversee event coordination and management, including third party sponsorships, our own events and other partnerships
- Oversee and execute on advertising strategy, including above the line and digital display
- Keep up to date with Funds industry developments, financial markets and investment trends.
- Ensure all campaigns are tailored for the appropriate channel, including presentations, collateral, digital and offline.
- Work closely with marketing colleagues to ensure content is created and aligned to meet campaign objectives.
- Creating and maintaining marketing budget across channels of responsibility, including regular reporting to Head of Marketing and CEO
- Regular reporting on to stakeholders
To be successful:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage a small team
- A love for investments and a knowledge of the investment sector
- Proven experience across advertising strategy, content marketing, events coordination, media placements, digital distribution and campaign management
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- High attention to detail and a creative flair
- 7+ years’ experience working in a similar role or proven experience in a similar role
Apply for this Job