Senior Manager / Partner
Wed, 9th December 2020
A timely and defined route to equity, a true advisory approach to clients within a friendly, flexible culture.
My client is a Boutique Accounting and Advisory firm, based close to the city. With a Leadership team comprised of Ex Big 4 Directors they have established themselves as one of the leading firms of choice to very HNW Individuals, large Family Groups and Businesses.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Manager coming from a tax and accounting background who not only wants to break the glass ceiling to partnership, but also become a trusted advisory to some of WA’s most prestigious populous.
This opportunity offers;
- A carefully cultivated client base, only working with groups and businesses requiring advice on growth and expansion
- Working with a leadership team of the highest calibre, all with Big 4 and top tier pedigree
- A friendly and close-knit team in a flexible environment
- Progressive and advanced technology and systems
- A move away from compliance and admin
- Opportunity to work with a highly prestigious client base
The right candidate will meet the following criteria;
- A minimum of 10+ years’ experience within an accounting firm
- CA or CPA qualified
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex matters in a simple straight forward way
- Ability to network and present to large groups