Senior Manager Operational Risk
Wed, 29th April 2020
An exciting opportunity has become available with a leading financial services firm for an experienced Senior Risk Manager to join their line 2 team.
An exciting opportunity has become available with a leading Financial Services company to join their Line 2 Risk team as a Senior Manager. The Senior Manager will be responsible for providing Line 2 Assurance work on key Risk areas and independently test Risk Controls. This role will also be supporting Line 1 with the identification, management, control and reporting of key operational risks faced by the business.
- Assist management design, embed and maintain an appropriate Risk Management Framework
- Assist the business develop effective and efficient mitigation strategies for identified risks
- Plan and perform Line 2 assurance activities to provide independent perspective on key controls and risk mitigation
- Monitor and challenge the business’s implementation of Risk Management Framework
- Engage with external parties, as required, to compliment the Line 2 teams expertise in different areas
- Monitor Line 1’s completion of Risk and Control Self Assessments and Control Assurance Programs
- Work closely with the Line 1 Risk and Controls manager to promote consistent and effective risk management practices across the business.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Senior experience in Risk Management, External Audit or Internal Audit
- Experience designing / implementing Risk frameworks
- Strong experience is Risk and Controls self assessment
- 8 years + relevant experience
If you have the required skill set and are interested in this role please click apply or reach out to Liam Sweeney via Liam.firstname.lastname@example.org