Senior Manager – FP&A
Tue, 12th May 2020
Leading Financial Services Firm
Ownership and Oversight based Role
Strong Team Culture
Excellent opportunity at either a Manager or Senior Manager level with a well-reputed organisation in a value-add capacity
MARS Recruitment are currently partnering with a leading Financial Services organisation in their search for a FP&A Manager which has come about through natural growth within the organisation. Whilst being able to provide the opportunity and development that one would gain from a larger organisation, being a mid-sized firm ensures that the individual coming into this role will have real say over the direction of the business and be in a genuine value-add capacity. This combined with a fantastic workplace culture with low turnover and an attractive salary package on offer makes this an excellent opportunity for the right individual.
- Manage the financial and business analysis, ensure consistency of reporting and analysis, and to provide analysis and commentary on the businesses performance for internal and group reporting purposes
- Develop and communicate Management Accounting policies and procedures.
- Lead work efforts of the financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes to improve the efficiency and availability of quality planning information to support decision making procedure for the business.
- Schedule the annual budgetary planning cycle and supervise the distribution of all budget materials, forms and templates and necessary guidelines.
- Consolidate and interpret financial data from various profit and cost centers to ensure that accurate and timely business information is presented to management to assist them in decision making.
- Produce an operating profit and loss account and balance sheet to produce accurate and timely financial information, which meets regulatory and business requirements.
- Monitor expenditure against budgets and advise management of any significant variances.
- Production and review of timely and accurate monthly management and Board reports
- Critically review planning, budgeting and forecasting processes to ensure alignment and delivery of overall financial targets and strategic objectives
- CA / CPA Qualified
- Experienced in Management Reporting, Planning, Business Finance + decision support
- Previous experience within a Financial Services environment would be advantageous
- Excellent relationship building and influencing skills.
- Polished communication and interpersonal skills.