Senior Manager Credit Securitisation
Fri, 26th June 2020
Competitive Salary Package
An exciting opportunity has become available with a leading international bank to join their Wholesale Credit Structuring team as a Senior Manager.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Securitisation Manager to join a global bank within the Global Markets Credit team. The successful candidate will be the main point of contact for the Origination team within Australia providing relevant Credit Underwriting on Structured Loans including non-recourse financing secured by ABS assets.
- Participation in underwriting / approval / monitoring / credit risk management of structured lending transactions backed by various asset classes including Credit Cards, Auto Loans, Equipment Loans and Leases and Subscription Finance commitments
- Due diligence of originators / sellers / servicers including reviewing their underwriting and servicing capabilities
- Regular ongoing review of transactions and aggregate portfolio surveillance data
- Communication with senior business and risk management personnel on specific transactions and key market developments
- 5+ years of experience in credit risk management, structuring, trading, and/or origination roles for structured/securitized products
- Ability to manage significant deal volume in a fast-paced environment and products with heavy regulatory oversight
- Knowledge of products such as Intex/rating agency models or an understanding of internally developed cashflow models used to review securitization structures
- Strong organizational, oral, and written communication skills, with ability to communicate effectively with all levels of risk, support, and business partners
If you have the required experience and are interested in this role please click apply or contact Liam Sweeney via Liam.email@example.com