Senior FP & A Analyst- Inner City Location – 3-6 Month contract role
Fri, 1st February 2019
Leading ASX listed business are seeking a strong FP & A Analyst to drive reporting and advise the commercial business.
My client, a leading ASX listed organisation with large domestic operations, are targeting an experienced Senior FP & A Analyst to join their dynamic team, intially for a 3-6 month contract. You will be a part of a fast paced, team focused environment.
Working within the commercial finance team, this role will act as the key point of contact for all reporting related activities, in addition to:
- Act as the central point of contact for all accounting and reporting related activities for business partners and corporate accounting
- Ownership of all financial reporting including commentary, budgeting and forecasting processes
- Drive financial performance within the business
- Identify and implement process improvement initiatives
- Drive balance sheet management to improve accuracy
- Variance analysis
- Financial modelling
- Ensure that all financial and accounting policies and processes are upheld
- Coordinate month-end processes with external teams
- CA Qualified
- Minimum 5 plus years’ experience
- Experience with a large ERP system is strongly preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work across a variety of stakeholders
If this looks like you, please contact Luke Turkenburg at MARS Recruitment via the details listed below.
Manager- Accounting and Finance
(03) 9448 3004