Senior Financial Control Accountant | 6-12 month contract | Property
Fri, 8th March 2019
Contract opportunity with the view to perm for top performers. Fantastic work culture. Property arm of large listed banking institution.
Fixed contract opportunity for a Senior Financial Control Accountant to join the property arm of one of Australia’s largest banking institutions.
Great for working holiday visa makers as there is potential sponsorship on offer, or first time movers from practice (Audit or Business Services).
Due to an internal promotion an opportunity has become available to join as a Senior Financial Accountant in one of their specialised product lines.
Reporting directly into the Senior Manager of Financial and Statutory Reporting, your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of monthly profit & loss and balance sheet statements
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Preparation of half year and yearly accounts
- Assistance with board reporting as and when required
- Project integration work
- Process improvement and system enhancements
- Financial statement preparation for product line
- Month end accounting
- Tertiary qualifications in and accounting or business related degree
- CA/CPA (newly qualified)
- Minimum 4 years accounting experience
- Banking and financial services experience (preferred)
- Experience in project work (desirable)
- Team player, but also capable of working autonomously