Senior Financial Analyst
Fri, 29th January 2021
Brilliant immediate start opportunity with a prominent and proud Australian household name. Broad role getting involved across the function.
MARS Recruitment are excited to be partnering with a leading name and brand in the Australian market. Our client is currently looking for an immediately available Senior Financial Analyst who is looking to start a new role and get stuck into a broad role, touching on numerous areas of the business and liasing with key stakeholders.
This is a temp-to-perm opportunity that would suit an individual with demonstrated management accounting experience, strong systems experience and an ability to work with different stakeholders across the business. In return is the opportunity to work with a great Australian name, in a busy and varied role with long term opportunities on offer for the right candidate.
- Act as a key partner to drive the FP&A process – be responsible for annual budgets, forecasting and management accounting
- Act as a 2IC to the Finance Manager and partner to the Executive Leadership Team to support strategy and financial direction
- Develop, design and maintain management accounting reports in PowerBi and Excel
- Assess financial performance across the business to devise and refine key deliverables and KPIs to meet financial objectives
- Challenge the business by raising queries and/or analysis regarding cost drivers enabling improvement initiatives
- Support the Financial Controller in ensuring all financial transactions or decision-making adhere to the Group accounting policy and relevant accounting standards
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting supplemented with CA/CPA or similar
- At minimum, 5+ years within Management Accounting/Data Analytics
- Experience utilising Power BI essential