Senior Financial Accountant | Leading ASX Financial Services Organisation
Thu, 14th March 2019
Excellent opportunity for a CA qualified accountant to join a leading financial services firm in a role which will provide excellent advancement.
Excellent position for an experienced Financial Accountant to join a fast growing business with excellent growth prospects in a role which will see you getting involved with a range of ad-hoc projects.
- Month end reporting responsibilities
- Year end and ASX result preparation
- Sign off Audit packs, TBs and financial statements for unit trusts clients
- Sign off BASs calculations, MERs, ABS reporting as and when available
- Act as a subject matter expert for accounting related queries.
- Build and maintain external client relationships
- Build and maintain effective partnerships with local and offshore teams.
- Represent Financial reporting team on specific projects relating to clients, process improvements, and product development
- In depth knowledge on all of the team’s processes
- Provision of training, coaching and guidance to team members
- Chartered Accounting experience, preferably audit or business services
- CA/CPA qualified
- Exposure to financial services is preferred
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong excel skills
02 9003 4908