Senior Financial Accountant
$50,000 to $75,000
Tue, 2nd June 2020
Short term contract, immediate start
Mining background with strong technical accounting experience
Assignment is to assist with year end
Fantastic short term contract opportunity for a qualified Senior Financial Accountant with a background in mining and technically strong.
A great opportunity to join this mining and exploration company boasting a strong team including both operations and the corporate office. Headed up by a highly experienced leadership group, the company is centrally located and close to public transport.
This is a short term contract working with the Financial Controller responsible for assiting in the full year end process including reconciling, reporting and consolidations.
- Year end audit preparation
- Financial and statutory reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations reviews
- Group consolidations
- Assisting team with financial and management accounting, as required.
- Liaise with auditors
- CA/CPA Qualified or equivalent
- Mining background with either Pronto or other large ERP experience
- Deomonstrated expereince in group consolidations and statutory reporting preferably in an ASX listed company
- Once Source Financials experience will be an advantage
- Available to start immediately
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position please follow the SEEK process. Please note, due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.