Senior Financial Accountant | $120k Package | SE Surburbs
Tue, 5th February 2019
Partner with senior stakeholders throughout finance and operations
Well-known sporting organisation
This role will have a focus on leading the statutory & regulatory reporting process and delivering reporting to a variety of senior stakeholders.
About the business:
A true Australian success story, this organisation has grown significantly over recent years and has a strong presence within the sporting world. As an employer of choice, they’ve maintained a strong internal culture, flexible working and offer superb career opportunities.
About the role:
The Senior Financial Accountant will partner closely with senior stakeholders throughout finance and operations to develop group accounting policies, deliver statutory financial statements and annual reports.
- Champion the development of the Group statutory accounts and consolidated annual report
- Drive the implementation of new accounting standards
- Prepare audit related Board and Committee papers
- Prepare technical accounting papers to ensure Australian standards are being met
- Drive continuous improvement across reporting
- Maintain and build internal control standards
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Big4 or mid-tier audit experience
- Experience with multi-site and multi-entry consolidations preferred
- Detail orientated and strong communication skills
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
For a confidential discussion about this role, please reach out to Tayler Bridger at the below details.
Senior Consultant- Accounting and Finance
Ph: 03 9448 3005