Senior Finance Manager | FinTech | FP&A
Fri, 28th May 2021
FinTech organisation on a fast trajectory
Genuine partnering/commercial role
Focus on building a strong function and joining the dots
Newly created role with one of Australia’s fastest growing FinTech business’ who are looking to capitalise on some significant growth
MARS Recruitment are excited to be partnering with one of Australia’s most successful FinTech start-ups who are continuing to kick goals. With some very impressive senior leaders in the business, this is a role suited to an individual who is looking to take the next step whilst surrounding themselves with driven, intelligent and employees who are at the top of their game.
In this role you will be an integral part of the finance function and be ‘the’ business partner for the area. With a refreshing view that incorporates new systems, Tableau, PowerBI and interactive dashboards, this role is as much of a progressive role as you could ask for within the finance function.
In this role you will;
- Help drive financial accountability and discipline throughout the organisation.
- Provide commercial advice to support key client opportunities.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting on the financial activity of business improvement projects.
- Provide forecasting and advice of financial outcomes of merger and acquisition activities.
We are looking for the individual to be;
- CA qualified
- Ideally trained in Big-4/Mid-tier and moved in to a large corporate
- Strong foundations around planning and forecasting
- Experience building/managing a finance function
- Exceptional communication skills and experience building and maintaining relationships
- Financial Services experience ideal but not essential
If this sounds like your next move, get in touch with Ed Burgess via [email protected] and ‘apply’