Senior Finance Director | $250k | Wollongong
Fri, 21st December 2018
Great opportunity to move closer to home and expedite your career path with an industry leader and surround yourself with exceptional staff!
About the business
Have you been commuting your whole career and want to work closer to home?
Are you looking to enhance your career trajectory by working with industry leaders and gain true ownership of a finance function?
MARS Recruitment are currently partnering with an industry leading ASX listed organisation who have offices across Australia and are looking to build their finance function to a ‘best in class’.
With year-on-year growth and no chance of slowing down, this is a role suited to a genuine ‘leader’ who is looking to kick-on with their career.
About the role
Sitting in the Group Finance team with direct access to key stakeholders. This role is key in leading a finance function which has been described as highly productive and full of self-starters. The role is as much high-level as it is functional, with the successful applicant getting involved in all aspects of the business from reporting through the directional strategy for the group.
Skills and experience
The key part of this role is the leadership. The successful applicant must demonstrate key leadership attributes and have a proven track record of leading and developing staff. From a technical view, the role entails;
- Providing commercial decision analysis and support to the business.
- Manage delivery of financial systems, reports and advice to the Business Unit and its departments.
- Plan and oversee business unit outlook, budgeting and accounting processes and systems
- Assist in strategic and business planning to integrate, assess and align financial strategies with the strategic intent
- Monitor and evaluate business financial performance and identify and track agreed improvement targets
- Meet company and statutory commercial responsibilities and requirements.
Aside from this, you will have the ability to partner with the broader finance team and offer key insights and commentary on all aspects, i.e. reporting, budgeting, forecasting, strategy & analysis.