Senior Finance Business Partner | FP&A
Wed, 10th July 2019
Highly commercial, business critical position
Leading employer of choice
Strong mentors and flexible work culture
Unique opportunity for a Decision Support/Business Partnership professional.Closely business aligned. Collaborative work culture.
As one of the leading providers of financial services and banking products in Australia, my client is considered an employer of choice.
Due to an increase in activity across the business, they have received approval to recruit this newly created position which is a unique opportunity for a Decision Support/Business Partnership professional. You will work with a team of motivated finance professionals who are dedicated to delivering exceptional results to shareholders and board members.
Additionally, you will be involved in performing detailed financial analysis to support, grow and add value to the business.
Crucial to this position is knowledge of financial instruments such as fixed income and derivatives and as such potentially a great transition for someone looking to transition out of a product control or valuations environment.
- Prepare and present detailed financial analysis and modelling to support the business – crucial for long term business growth plans
- Detailed Competitor analysis
- Preparation company analytics to Investor Relations team for market message formulation
- Continuous process improvement to identify and eliminate inefficiencies & high risk processes
- Future forecasting and analysis crucial for their 5 year plans
- Investment reporting, Capital and balance sheet analysis
- Build, develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders including EXCO, Commercial and Business Managers – involving regular presentations to these stakeholders
- CA/CPA/CIMA qualified with relevant post qualified experience
- Relevant financial services experience is essential
- Strong modelling skills – SQL an advantage
- Financial instruments knowledge
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to present to senior members of staff
- Robust planning and project management skills
- Must be able to work autonomously and take ownership of ones work