Senior Finance Analyst
AU$100000 - AU$125000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Fremantle, Perth, Australia
Mon, 23rd May 2022
Location: Fremantle, Perth WA Team: Finance and National Operations. Mars are looking for a strong FP&A / Senior Analyst to
Location: Fremantle, Perth WA
Team: Finance and National Operations.
Mars are looking for a strong FP&A / Senior Analyst to join the team in providing key skills in building projects and managing national financial analysis for the firm. This position will work closely with senior finance and operations teams whilst managing multiple projects internally to continue building up valuable reporting, analysis and insights.
Senior Financial Planning and Analysis:
- Ensure financial month end processes are improved and developed.
- Annual budget and biannual forecasting process to be transparent, consultative and efficient.
- Preparation of budget and forecast presentations to senior management.
- Provide oversight for the maintenance of financial information within Peoplesoft.
- Improve access to data and analysis for evidence based decision making nationally.
- Provide monthly financial performance reporting and analysis in an easy to understand format.
- 4-6 years of finance, accounting and analysis experience.
- CA/CPA qualification is desired but not essential.
- Ability to manage financial reporting systems and analysis.
- Financial modelling, budgeting and forecasting is key for he role.
- Strong communication and analysis skills are a must.
If you are looking for a move into a role with more analysis and have strong financial analysis skills this role is for you. We are looking for team players and quality finance professionals in a role that will be rewarding whilst providing ongoing development for the successful applicant.
Apply for this Job