Senior Divisional Accountant – Mining
Wed, 14th August 2019
Outstanding opportunity for a motivated senior accountant to be the 2IC for the head of finance for a large business unit.
A leading company in the mining industry with a very strong pipeline and great stability. Working for this organisation will provide you with excellent offices, unparalleled training and superb career progression.
Reporting to the head of finance for this business unit you will be responsible for a mix of business partnering, project accounting and some financial statements/month end.
- Produce accurate and timely reports for your business unit
- Business partnering with GM’s, site managers, project managers and more
- Continued business improvements and helping to roll out new projects
- Continued improvement of existing excel models
- Liaising with Auditors
- KPI reporting and analysis
- ad-hoc analysis as required
- You will be CA/CPA Qualified or equivalent
- Experience in the mining sector is advantageous
- You will be keen to question the status quo and challenge your manager and various other leaders with key business decisions
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position, then please follow the link below. Please note, due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted