Senior Digital Product Owner
Thu, 25th October 2018
Work for an industry leader | Lead exciting digital projects | digital Product Owner | CRO | Customer focused projects
My client is a leading player in the Australian financial services market and they are on the lookout for a Senior Digital Product Owner. As a company they offer excellent in house benefits like flexible working, modern offices and many product incentives for staff.
As the Senior Digital Product Owner, you will be a key contributor to drive the CRO. Working on improving the customer experience across 40 digital funnels you will be the Senior Digital Product Owner responsible for identifying opportunities, developing tests and working with dedicated technology teams and agencies to deliver initiatives.
As a Senior member of the team, you will coach, mentor and inspire other team members to drive the vision.
Role and responsibilities:
- Optimise digital sales secure application experiences to help achieve revenue targets through digital channels
- Use data and reporting to uncover customer problems, identify high drop outs, seek optimisation opportunities and increase customer satisfaction.
- Work collaboratively with our in-house UX teams to wireframe, prototype and design amazing digital experiences to solve the customer problems found.
- Help develop and execute the eCommerce and digital sales revenue plans and align plans within the team and develop strategies with stakeholders.
- Work in partnership with other teams to improve our eCommerce usability and capability to achieve our sales revenue targets.
- Help prioritise optimisation work within our dedicated Technology team to develop and implement the new experiences.
- Report on initiatives performance providing insights and recommendations to lift sales and conversion rates.
- Utilise the full Adobe suite of products including Adobe Analytics and Target to run market leading A/B and Personalisation tests, aimed at serving amazing Digital experiences.
Skills and Experience
- Passion for eCommerce, website development and technological innovation.
- Experience with mentoring and coaching team members to drive a vision.
- Expertise in customer-based design and usability trends.
- Experience in digital / interactive marketing.
- Experience in online customer experience and information design.
- Proven ability to deal with and influence stakeholders at all levels within an organisation.
- Highly developed interpersonal and people management skills.
- A tertiary qualification in a Business, eCommerce, Information Technology or Marketing related discipline is desired.