Senior Contracts Administrators
Wed, 8th July 2020
Multiple owners’ team opportunities for experienced Senior Contracts Administrators in Perth’s CBD.
Our client, a reputable mining organisation is actively sourcing for several Contracts Administrators to join their established team in Perth’s CBD.
This is a key role that will provide ongoing support and analysis to various stakeholders within the business on the commercial/contractual risk of contracts.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and preparing documentation throughout the contracts, commercial and procurement processes
- Provide commercial/contractual advice regarding contractual arrangements to internal stakeholders
- Support the negotiation and management of contract claims and variations
- Ongoing assessment and delivery of opportunities to improve the performance of service providers and suppliers
- Ongoing monitoring of supplier’s performance against business objectives
- Extensive stakeholder engagement responsibilities
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Law highly desirable
- Minimum of 5 years in a senior contracts role within resources sector
- The ability to build effective stakeholder relationships
- Strong commercial acumen
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this role then please follow the link.
Please note, due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted