Senior Cloud Engineer
$75,000 to $100,000
Fri, 7th September 2018
Responsible for consulting to customers on architecture and design services being deployed onto Microsoft Azure.
About the business
Based in the CBD, join one of the countries fastest growing and respected Consultancies who work across cloud, data, security and the end user experience.
About the role
Focused on Cloud Infrastructure and Application Development, providing Technical leadership to ensure customer success within the Cloud landscape. Consulting to customers around the architecture and design services being deployed onto Microsoft Azure.
Skills and experience
- Proven expertise in the following technologies: Microsoft Azure, Sitecore, PowerShell, Continuous Integration using Bamboo, Continuous Deployments using Octopus.
- Must have solid skills on deploying and managing cloud services hosted in Microsoft Azure at scale
- Demonstrated experience with Azure cloud and infrastructure management
- Demonstrated experience with PaaS, IaaS, Scale Sets and ARM templates
- Experience with Azure AD, Active Directory and ADFS
- Familiar with Jira(for bug tracking), Confluence(wiki) and other DevOps offerings from Atlassian
- Continuous delivery through automation (RM, CI, Build) and Change Management. Familiarity with Continuous Integration\Continuous Deployment tools such as Octopus, Bamboo, TeamCity, TFS, etc.
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code and Configuration Management tools
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, with an exceptional customer focus
- Ability to develop and maintain productive internal and external relationships, partnerships and networks
- Customer service focus with the ability to empathise as well as prioritise
- Bachelor of Computing Sciences / Engineering
- Azure Certifications
Senior Consultant – Technology
03 9448 3010