Senior Change Manager: Risk & Trading
Fri, 1st February 2019
$1000 – $1100 + Super per day
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a great Aussie Bank as a Senior Change Manager to Lead the change initiatives and support Risk Management strategic projects. Support and manage the impact of the implementation of multiple Group-wide complex/large scale projects.
The projects encompass a mix of strategic and tactical programs of work including delivering to regulatory requirements. Methodologies include Agile, Dev-Ops and Waterfall.
The Senior Change Manager will be accountable for business change management activities across multiple projects, providing Change Management advice and coaching to other project teams across various highly technical disciplines.
The Senior Change Manager will work closely with Senior Leadership and Project Team members across Risk Management, Front Office, Finance, Operations, L&D and various other impacted groups across the Bank at Business Unit and Group level.
- Leads the application of OCM methodology on projects and BAU change initiatives by taking an approach which is highly tailored to the needs of the business
- Applies a portfolio view of change to ensure that projects and BAU changes are informed and take account of wider considerations
- Leads Change Managers and/or Change Analysts by providing ongoing technical Change Management, project, stakeholder and career/development guidance
- Leads activities which directly contribute to the development of change capability across the Change Management, project and business communities
- Provides sound advice and develops effective strategies and plans to manage the people impact of proposed changes on both project and BAU initiatives
- Develops effective relationships with key stakeholders and can influence them to plan and deliver change
- Leads activities which directly contribute to the ongoing development of a Change Management capability within a business
- Leads the development of sound plans and implementation strategies to manage communications, training and stakeholder engagement on a project and or BAU change
- Ensures that the people related benefits and risks are well understood and managed including activities which contribute to post-implementation benefits realisation
- Contributes to the ongoing improvement of the Change Management methodology and provides examples of application
- Uses the Group’s people management systems and policies to effectively manage people and complete all required people management activities as directed by the Group or Line Manager
- Demonstrated experience in delivering large scale complex, project-based change
- Extensive experience in stakeholder management, including stakeholders of all levels within the organisation
- Previous experience gained within a quantitative risk function or related Trading/Structuring experience gained within Rates, Credit or Commodities
- Extensive experience in the design and delivery of training materials
- Experience in day-to-day management and coaching of a team of change professionals
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs
How to Apply
Please email a copy of your CV in Word format to Matt.Whittall@MARSRecruitment.com.au