Senior Change & Communications Manager
Tue, 23rd November 2021
The Organization Looking for your next career move? Join this market leading brand name whom have been experiencing significant success
Looking for your next career move? Join this market leading brand name whom have been experiencing significant success over the past few years. This offers the chance to work at a senior level as change / communications manager at the senior program level on a large IT separation project.
The Senior Manager, Communication & Change is accountable for managing all the communication and change activities associated with the IT Separation Program. This will include development of a strategic communications plan to support the IT Separation Program and significant change agenda and other key communications priorities. This role will span across IT / business / processes. The initial contract runs until end of September 2022 with a strong view to extend.
- Work with the project leads to support development and implementation of IT Separation Program communication and change agenda;
- Develop and create a communication and change streams
- Support the development and implementation of communication and change plans;
- Support the IT Separation Program through effective communication and change plans including content creation;
- Undertake ongoing communications and engagement activities with business units aligned to the IT Separation Program plan
- Ensure training is delivered just in time and there is an online support in place to ensure sustained adoption;
- Develop and implement a approach including change champions from across the businesses and locations to support the IT Separation Program;
- Work with representatives from a cross section of the businesses and locations
- Develop and expand dynamic materials and tools to engage leaders and employees – both office based, remote and frontline workers;
- Provide messaging guidance to leaders to drive ownership of message delivery to target internal audiences;
- Worked in similar roles at program level / across both IT & non-technical stakeholders and programs
- Strong track record of delivering complex change / comms programs in complex and ambiguous environments
- Self-Starter can drive results across this major program and drive outcomes with program manager
Please note we will only be able to contact those sucessfully shortlisted for this role.
Apply for this Job