Senior Business Services Manager
Fri, 17th July 2020
A well-established boutique accounting firm based close to the Perth CBD is looking to appoint a Senior Manager who wants equity within 12 months.
Currently this firm has one Owner, an Ex Mid-Tier Partner, who over the last approx. 10 years has grown the practice into a very successful business. Over this time, the firm has grown $100k – $200k annualy with no mergers or aquisitations, purely through a strong client referral network.
The team is comprised of a small team of Accountants, all CA or CPA qualified, with at least 5+ years experience. The client base is comprised of High-Net worth individuals and large family groups.
The practice has implemented a full Xero suite, and operate predominantly on an electronic work paper basis.
Selling points of the role
- Equity and Partnership within 12 months, this is not a “potential Partner” position, this is very much a Partner-to-be role
- To play a key and strategic part within the firm, internally managing and developing staff and externally growing the practice and brand
- Although you will be expected to help grow the fee base, this firm has an excellent referral network and generates a huge amount of revenue through word of mouth
- A nice, easy-going flexible environment, it could be a 4-day per week role
- City location with a parking space
- CA/CPA qualified
- 10+ years’ experience within tax and business services within an Accounting firm
- A client-focussed approach
- Experience of managing a team (a couple of Accountants is fine)
- A “Partner mentality” – a desire to have a strategic impact on the firm, help to improve systems, grow the brand and be happy to deal with all aspects of running a business