Senior Business Performance Analyst
Thu, 26th July 2018
Leading employer of choice. Strong mentors and clear career path. Work closely with the business and add value.
- Highly commercial, business critical position
- Leading employer of choice
As one of the leading providers of financial services and banking products in Australia, my client is considered an employer of choice.
Due to an internal promotion, a unique opportunity for a Decision Support/Business Partnership professional has become available to join the business, where you will work with a team of motivated finance professionals who are dedicated to delivering exceptional results to shareholders.
Additionally, you will be involved in performing detailed financial analysis to support, grow and add value to the business.
- Prepare and present detailed financial analysis and modelling to support the business – crucial for long term business growth plans
- Detailed Competitor analysis
- Channel/ Distribution profitability assessments
- Future forecasting and analysis crucial for their 5 year plans
- Investment reporting, Capital and balance sheet analysis
- Build, develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders including EXCO, Commercial and Business Managers – involving regular presentations to these stakeholders
- CA/CPA/CIMA qualified with relevant post qualified experience
- Relevant financial services experience is essential
- Strong modelling skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to present to senior members of staff
- Robust planning and project management skills
- Must be able to work autonomously and take ownership of ones work
For a confidential discussion, please contact Iris Aebi on +612 9003 4904